10x20 High Peak Frame Tent
- Actual Size: 10x20
- Setup Area: 15x25 feet level area is needed for setup.
Add a touch of elegance to your event with one of our high peak, commercial grade tents. This 10x20 size is made up of two 10x10 tent, connected with a rain gutter. Great for patios and smaller areas where a large tent cannot fit. This style of tent uses tension cross cables instead of center poles, providing more space and creating an open look. Perfect for weddings, graduations, and more!
- Provides 200 square feet of covered space
- Optional add-ons include sidewalls, lighting, and heating... call us for pricing.
- Can be set up on any level surface (lawns, patios, etc)
- For soft surfaces such as grass, we secure using stakes driven into the ground. Customer is responsible for having any utility/ sprinkler lines clearly labeled prior to install.
- For hard surfaces such as concrete, we use concrete weights or water barrels to secure tent. Additonal $40 charge applies to any surface where staking is not possible or not allowed, due to weighting requirements.
- Capacity suggestions for 10x20 tent:
- Seated dinner - up to 20 guests
- Cocktail style gathering - up to 30 guests