20x40 High Peak Frame Tent
- Actual Size: 20x40
- Setup Area: A 25x45 level area is needed for setup.
Add a touch of elegance to your event with one of our high peak, commercial grade tents. These tents use tension cross cables instead of a center pole, providing more space and creating an open look. This popular 20x40 tent size is made up of two 20x20 tents, connected with a rain gutter. Perfect for weddings, graduations, and more!
- Provides 800 feet of covered space
- Optional add-ons include sidewalls (as pictured below), lighting, and heating... call us for pricing and information.
- Can be set up on any level surface (lawns, patios, etc)
- For soft surfaces such as grass, we secure using stakes driven into the ground. Customer is responsible for having any utility/ sprinkler lines clearly labeled prior to install.
- For hard surfaces such as concrete, we use concrete weights or water barrels to secure tent. Additonal $150 charge applies to hard surface setups due to weighting requirements.
- Capacity suggestions for 20x40 tent:
- Seated dinner - up to 90 guests
- Cocktail style gathering - up to 120 guests
- Theater style rows - up to 150 guests